You can achieve a fair, respectful and sensible divorce
Divorce does not have to be contentious and destructive. Calgary family law lawyer, Beryl McNeill offers divorcing and separating clients a more efficient approach that preserves both personal and monetary assets.
The McNeill Family Law Practice will provide you with guidance on how to:
- Minimize the emotional and financial costs that are often associated with divorce
- Address the financial issues arising from your impending divorce
- Attend to the issues relating to your children such as how you and your spouse will co-parent your children after you have separated and divorced
- Connect you with collaboratively trained child specialists for guidance or assistance relating to issues that might impact your children during your divorce
- Connect you with collaboratively trained divorce coaches for assistance with managing non- effective communication and other patterns that you and your spouse might have as you attempt to negotiate an amicable resolution to your divorce;
- Connect you with collaboratively trained financial specialists for assistance with financial and tax matters that might be associated with your separation and divorce.
What We Do:
Book a Consultation
Call 587-956-9300 or fill out the form below to book a consultation.